2′ TIP Panels
IR.Tools™ offers a variety of Personal Identification for ground to ground or air to ground communication and IFF signaling.
These 2′ x 2′ Personal ID panels equip your unit for quick ID in any given terrain or combat situation.
How Thermal Film Works
Thermal panels work without power because like all our Thermal films the panel will reflect the temperature of the sky -40℉ or -40℃, and when viewed with a Thermal scope the panel appears dark or cold.
Made from the highest quality raw materials these no power, passive panels are visible through sand, smoke and fog which makes them a great protector against friendly fire casualties.
Some Panels Require a State Department Export License
- Use with Thermal imagers (FLIR)
- 2′ x 2′ panels
- Brown, Tan, OD Green, or Orange films
- Panel sides combine film on film or film on ripstop back
- Orange ripstop nylon backing available
3 Easy Steps to Solve Your ID Problems
1. DISCOVER: We will listen and evaluate to Discover and better understand your problem.
2. DESIGN: Next, with this information, our engineers will Design a new ID or recommend an existing ID to solve your unique problem.
3. DELIVER: Finally, we will Deliver a premium IR ID patch or marker to protect you.