Passive Die-Cut Targets
Experience an extraordinary life-like training experience with your thermal optics, by using a High Contrast Passive Thermal Die-cut target.
Our passive Thermal Die-Cut Targets are built with our exclusive High Contrast thermal film.
The emissivity is 10-20%, which translates into an easy-to-see life-like heat contrast.
IR.Tools, High Contrast passive targets train you for those life-saving shots.
If you are training for life-saving operations or for sport, these passive targets will satisfy your goals.
The peel and stick shapes quickly and conveniently are ready for shots saving you precious time.
These pre-cut shapes are a low-cost option for your target portfolio. E types, circles, squares, rectangles, guns, etc… can be used to create people, vehicles, and structures.
How Passive Die-Cut Targets Work
The thermal optics on your weapon will contrast the temperatures in your scene or environment.
Primarily, Military and Law Enforcement use the “white hot” or “black hot” settings on their FLIR (thermal) devices.
If your optics are set to “white hot”, the environment around the thermal film with appear white and the thermal target will appear black. The “black hot” setting would project the environment as black and the thermal target as white.
Either way the High Contrast passive thermal target will “pop” out for accurate precision training.
Patent #US 7,528,397
- High Contrast passive target image pops so the shooter has a clear vision of the target.
- A peel and stick back for easy setup and ready use. Save time!
- Ripstop back sustains a boatload of rounds, extending use for multiple training sessions.
- You determine the shape you want! Just ask!
3 Easy Steps to Thermal Target Training
2. DESIGN: Next, with this information, our engineers will Design and build or recommend an existing target for your training.
3. DELIVER: Finally, we Deliver a premium infrared ID patch or marker in 2-4 weeks.