Field IR Patch – Covert
To avoid friendly fire in covert operations, our field Infrared patch is a perfect choice. This IFF patch is identified with Night Vision devices (NVG). Available as an IR flag patch, call sign, morale, unit design or custom design.
Made with IR.Tools™ exclusive SandStorm Technology™.
Available in hybrid (picture to right) and printed styles.
In other words, when a headlight or flashlight hits the patch, the patch cannot be seen. Yet when an illuminator on a Night Vision device (NVG) hits the patch, the IR patch will reflect the light, the patch will glow and those in your unit can be identified.
The US Flag picture to the right shows an IR glow seen with an NVG.
We recommend the field IR patch for covert operations.
Learn more by downloading PDF Specification Sheet.
- Use with Night Vision Device (NVG)
- Standard 2″ x 3.5″ and custom sizes available
- Clean laser designs on hybrid patches. See fabric choices.
- Durable hook backing (velcro)
- Available as an IR flag patch, call sign, morale patch, unit patch, custom design etc…
We will listen and evaluate to Discover and better understand your problem.
Our engineers will Design a new ID or recommend an existing ID to solve your unique problem.
Finally, we will Deliver a premium IR ID patch or marker to protect you.