Field IR Patch – Covert
To protect yourself against friendly fire in covert operations, a field Infrared patch is your best choice.
This IFF patch is seen under darkness with a Night Vision device (NVG) so you remain safe and hidden from the enemy.
Available as an IR flag patch, call sign, morale, unit design or your own special custom design.
- Built with SandStorm Technology™, a process that results in a nearly indestructible patch
- Resists white light reflection so your position remains hidden
- 250% brighter glow so friendlies will easily spot your location
- Standard 2″ x 3.5″ and custom sizes available.
- Printed or hybrid styles. You choose your colors and fabrics.
- All patches are built with hook backing for easy attachment.
- Last but not least… you choose your design! Our in house engineers are ready for your unique design. After your approval it goes into production.
Field IR patches are made with IR.Tools exclusive SandStorm Technology.
SandStorm Technology uses perfectly formed microprisms built as one seamless layer. Therefore, unlike honeycomb IR patches, water, sand and debris do not damage the patch.
This patch absorbs white light (ex. from a flashlight) and reflects infrared energy. Therefore, the patch and you remain hidden from the enemy.
When an illuminator on a Night Vision device (NVG) hits the patch, the IR patch will reflect the light, the patch will glow, you and your location are identified.
We recommend the field IR patch for covert operations.
Learn more by downloading PDF Specification Sheet.
3 Easy Steps to get your IFF protection:
We will talk and Discover what your needs are; including your operation, logo and color choices.
Our engineers will Design your unique patch or recommend an existing patch. After your approval the patch will go into production.
Finally, Your IFF patch will arrive in 2-4 weeks.