Garrison IR Patch – Non-covert
Working in the dark is dangerous. And you need to avoid injury.
The Garrison IR patch is worn when the danger of being hit by a car is greater than being hit by a bullet.
While this IR patch can be viewed by Night Vision devices, this IR patch is NOT covert.
Available as an IR flag patch, call sign, morale, unit patch, and custom designs.
Made with IR.Tools™ exclusive SandStorm Technology™.
- Built with SandStorm Technology™, a process that results in a nearly indestructible patch
- Reflects white light so your position is exposed
- 250% brighter glow so friendlies will easily spot your location
- You pick your size patch! Standard 2″ x 3.5″ and custom sizes available
- Printed or hybrid styles. You choose your colors and fabrics.
- All patch come with a hook backing to easily attach to your uniform.
- Last but not least… you choose your design! Our in house engineers are ready for your unique design. After your approval it goes into production.
How the Garrison IR Patch Works
Garrison IR patches are made with IR.Tools exclusive SandStorm Technology.
SandStorm Technology uses perfectly formed microprisms built as one seamless layer. Therefore, unlike standard honeycomb IR patches, water, sand and debris do not damage the patch.
This patch reflects white light to the naked eye as well as reflects infrared light to an NVG device.
For example, when white light ie… headlights, flashlights, moonlight etc… hits the IR patch, the light reflects back to the source of the light.
The most familiar use of this kind of reflective film is used with street signs and road markers.
While this IR patch can be viewed with Night Vision devices as well, this is recommended for a non-covert operation.
1. DISCOVER: We will listen and evaluate to Discover and better understand your problem.
2. DESIGN: Next, with this information, our engineers will Design a new ID or recommend an existing ID to solve your unique problem.
3. DELIVER: Finally, we will Deliver a premium IR ID patch or marker to protect you.