The Photo-luminescent “glow in the dark” patch will protect you against accidents or injuries in operations that require identification with the naked eye.
A charged patch gives off a blue green glow for up to 8 hours and is easily detected in the dark.
Laser cut(picture to left) and printed styles. See your fabric choices.
How the Photo-luminescent Patch Works
The luminescent film on this patch is charged by absorbing energy (white light or sunlight).
In the dark the film glows blue green to the naked eye.
Patch is fully charged in 20 minutes and glows in the dark immediately.
A fully charged patch glows up to 8 hours.
- Primarily naked eye detection for non-covert operations
- You choose your size…standard 2 x 3.5 and custom sizes available
- In house engineers design your logo or morale patch. See your fabric choices.
- Durable hook backing (velcro) for easy on and off from uniform.
1. DISCOVER: We will listen and evaluate to Discover and better understand your problem.
2. DESIGN: Next, with this information, our engineers will Design a new ID or recommend an existing ID to solve your unique problem.
3. DELIVER: Finally, we will Deliver a premium IR ID patch or marker to protect you.