IR.Tools™ no graphic IR glow tape patch is made with our exclusive Sand Storm Technolgy™.
Easily attaches to uniform, helmet, or gear and when viewed with a Night Vision device helps to protect against a friendly fire casualty.
We recommend the IR glow patch for covert operations.
How the Glow Patch Works
IR glow patches absorb white light (flashlight) and retro-reflect infrared energy.
In another words when a headlight or flashlight meets the patch, it cannot be seen.
Yet when an an illuminator on a Night Vision device (NVG) meets the glow patch, the IR patch will reflect the light and the patch will glow and the soldier can be identified as friendly.
IR. Tools™ patches are made with Sand Storm Technology™, an exclusive process that protects against water, sand and debris. These patches will not fall apart or fail to glow.
- Use with Night Vision Devices
- Various sizes from 3/4″ square to 12″ sheet
- Available backings: hook, sew-on, peel and stick
Glow Tapes Available
3 Easy Steps to Solve Your ID Problems:
1. DISCOVER: We will listen and evaluate to Discover and better understand your problem.
2. DESIGN: Next, with this information, our engineers will Design a new ID or recommend an existing ID to solve your unique problem.
3. DELIVER: Finally, we will Deliver a premium IR ID patch or marker to protect you.