Passive Printed Targets
Laser? Night Vision? Thermal?
Do your advanced optics lack a passive training target?
Our exclusive line of printed high resolution passive targets will boost your training regimen.
Your film option include: High Contrast Passive Thermal, IR Reflective and Photo-luminescent Films.
These passive, training targets are the perfect solution for Advanced Weapon Sights.
Effortless to set-up and presents a “realistic” image to the shooter. Ready for you to shoot in minutes.
The low cost, and extended target life makes these targets a must have for all Thermal range training.
Tested and Approved by NATO
- How Passive Thermal Works
- Product Features
- More Printed Designs
- Recreational Targets - Boar,Coyote,Bullseye
How High Contrast Thermal Targets work
The thermal optics on your weapon will contrast the temperatures in your scene or environment.
Primarily, Military and Law Enforcement use the “white hot” or “black hot” settings on their FLIR (thermal) devices.
If your optics are set to “white hot”, the environment around the thermal film with appear white and the thermal target will appear black. The “black hot” setting would project the environment as black and the thermal target as white.
Either way the High Contrast thermal target will “pop” out for accurate precision training.
The high resolution printed layer will give the shooter a more “realistic” training experience.
Patent #US 7,528,397
- Three high performance films to choose from for use with your Thermal imagers (FLIR), Lasers, or Night Vision optics
- Realistic printed images for keen accuracy and precise training shots.
- Peel and stick backs for easy set up, ready to shoot in minutes.
- Ripstop back sustains a boat load of rounds, extending use for multiple training sessions.
- Targets can be printed with various dress, weapons, positions, persons, etc… there are few limitations.