High Contrast Thermal Tape
Size: 45.75m x 10cm, 3.75″ x 150′ thermal tape rolls
Not sure how much or how big a thermal marker you need for the job?
This thermal tape gives you flexibility in application and sizes for marking, training, and operational purposes.
Cut and use as your job demands!
Excellent for covert operations, marking vehicles, and target training.
How Thermal Tape Works
A thermal device “sees” the heat in the environment given off by the people, animals, trees, etc… And in this case your thermal tape. Because the thermal tape is reflecting the heat energy in its environment it will appear cold.
If your color palette is set to “white hot” the thermal tape will appear black (cold) and the environment white to various shades of gray. If the color palette is sent to “black hot” the thermal tape will appear white (cold) and the environment will be black with various shades of gray.
Either way the High Contrast passive thermal tape will “pop” out for easy identification.
The tape works 24/7 and is even effective in rain, smoke, or fog.
- Each roll is 45.75m x 10cm of high contrast thermal film.
- The High Contrast projected by the film aids any operation with a thermal device.
- Peel and stick backing enables flexibility for your job demands.
- Available in brown, green, tan colors
- May Require State Department License
1. DISCOVER: Call 443.292.885, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out our contact form. We will talk and Discover what your needs are.
2. DESIGN: Next, with this information, our engineers will recommend the best thermal film/tape option.
3. DELIVER: Finally, we Deliver premium thermal film in 2-4 weeks.