High Contrast Thermal Tape
Size: 45.75m x 10cm, 3.75″ x 150′ thermal tape rolls
Not sure how much or how big a thermal marker you need for the job?
This thermal tape gives you flexibility in application and sizes for marking, training, and operational purposes.
Cut and use as the job demands!
Excellent for covert operations, marking vehicles, and target training.
FLIR and the Benefits of a Thermal Film Partnership
How Thermal Tape Works
Thermal film projects an image different or contrasting from its surroundings because it reflects a cooler temperature in the scene.
Used in conjunction with a FLIR device, the high contrast thermal film is attached to people, animals, vehicles, or even the landscape. The FLIR device will read the temperature of the scene around the film which always appears warmer. Therefore the thermal film pops.
There are different settings on a FLIR device. Most military and law enforcement agencies use the “white hot” or “black hot” settings. Therefore the contrast of the film will appear either black or white.
This passive film needs no illumination and will identify a subject or location through sand, smoke and fog.
- Each roll is 45.75m x 10cm of high contrast thermal film.
- The High Contrast projected by the film aids any operation with a FLIR device.
- Peel and stick backing enables flexibility for your job demands.
- Available in brown, green, tan colors
- May Require State Department License
3 Easy Steps to Solve Your ID Problems:
- DISCOVER: We will listen and evaluate to Discover and better understand your problem.
2. DESIGN: Next, with this information, our engineers will Design a new ID or recommend an existing ID to solve your unique problem.
3.DELIVER: Finally, we will Deliver a premium IR ID patch or marker to protect you.