Passive Die-Cut Targets
Experience a stress-free life-like training experience with your thermal sight.
Our passive Thermal Die-Cut Targets are built with our exclusive Upright thermal film.
The emissivity is 10-20%, which translates into an easy-to-see life-like heat contrast.
IR.Tools, Upright passive thermal targets, train you for those life-saving or split-second decisions on the hunt.
The peel-and-stick shapes are quick and easy to set up. You are ready to shoot in no time at all.
These pre-cut shapes are a low-cost option for your target portfolio. E types, circles, squares, rectangles, guns, etc… can be used to create people, vehicles, and structures.
Give us a call. We will help you figure out what to buy. 443.292.8885
Fill out our contact us form.
How Passive Die-Cut Targets Work
The thermal sight on your weapon “sees” the heat in the environment given off by the people, animals, trees, etc… And in this case your thermal target. Because the thermal target is reflecting the heat energy in its environment it will appear cold.
If your color palette is set to “white hot” the target will appear black (cold) and the environment white to various shades of gray. If the color palette is sent to “black hot” the target will appear white (cold) and the environment will be black with various shades of gray.
Either way the High Contrast passive thermal target will “pop” out for accurate precision training.
Patent #US 7,528,397
- High Contrast passive target image pops so the shooter has a clear vision of the target.
- A peel and stick back for easy setup and ready use. Save time!
- Ripstop back sustains a boatload of rounds, extending use for multiple training sessions.
- You determine the shape you want! Just ask!
3 Easy Steps to Thermal Target Training
2. DESIGN: Next, with this information, our engineers will Design and build or recommend an existing target for your training.
3. DELIVER: Finally, we Deliver a premium target in 2-4 weeks.