Extreme Thermal Markers
Eliminate your frustration!
Don’t lose track of your help on the ground.
And feel the relief of knowing where your unit is at all times.
Extreme Thermal film markers are your “silent partner” on the ground, by eliminating the confusion of who is the suspect, and who is the officer.
The command and control is instantly more accurate for your UAS (Unmanned Aircraft Systems)* and Airborne operators.
This remarkable IR film technology minimizes risk and increases safety for all involved in the operation.
The markers need no charging or additional power source to operate.
Watch videos below and see for yourself. The sharpness of the marker on the moving vehicle boost communication which results in accurate decisive actions.
* Your UAS Systems must be equipped with a thermal imaging device (FLIR) to view the thermal marker.
“The thermal letters impressed the bosses durning the United Nations event.
The helicopters could identify which country’s motorcade was which.”
US Secret Service
How the Thermal Marker Works
Thermal film projects an image different or contrasting from its surroundings because it reflects a cooler temperature in the scene.
Used in conjunction with a FLIR device, the high contrast thermal film is attached to people, animals, vehicles, or even the landscape. The FLIR device will read the temperature of the scene around the film which always appears warmer. Therefore the thermal film pops.
There are different settings on a FLIR device. Most military and law enforcement agencies use the “white hot” or “black hot” settings. Therefore the contrast of the film will appear either black or white.
This passive film needs no illumination and will identify a subject or location through sand, smoke and fog.
- Low operating cost because markers need no charging or additional power source to work.
- High contrast with exceptional durability for operations in harsh conditions.
- Custom sizes to fit your vehicle specifications.
- Adhesive or Magnet backing for your permanent or temporary operations.
- Extreme Film lifetime expectation is 3 years.
EDITOR’S TOP PICK!!
POLICE K9 MAGAZINE