New DOR Program to help Distributors Secure Bids
I have long been aware of the problem our distributors face pursuing and initiating a sale, only to lose the business when the item goes out to bid. Unfortunately, not sure how I could help, I did nothing. Then I learned about the DOR (Dealer of Record) programs that other manufacturers have set up to solve this problem. Actually, I was excited and wondered why I did not think of the idea long before. Nevertheless, IR.Tools™ now has implemented a DOR program to help secure bids that otherwise may be lost.
IR.Tools™ DOR program will:
- Support our distributors/dealers who actively promote our product.
- Offer those distributors/dealers an additional discount off current pricing in certain competitive situations.
Important to note:
- No DORs will be awarded for government initiated bids where there was no sales effort that lead to the bid.
- The discount % awarded varies according to each product bid.
- Having a distribution agreement in place with IR.Tools™ and be in good standing at the time of application.
- Actively sell product to customer.
- Documenting sales efforts with customer.
- Submitting DOR Application before product goes out to bid.
- Submitting a separate DOR application for each potential bid.
For more information please contact me at 443.292.8885 or TBoyer@IR.Tools.
I would be happy to connect with you through social media as well.
You can access the application here: DOR Application.