Universal Zeroing Target for Laser, Night Vision and Thermal Sights
Includes NEW Upright Thermal Material!
Look no further! This handy passive zeroing target is built to precisely zero your Laser, Night Vision Sight, and Thermal Sights.
One zeroing target for all your sights!
There are three 2 x 2cm pasters attached to the target. Peel and stick the appropriate paster to the center aim point. In a New York minute you are ready to start firing.
- 1- Retro-reflective sticker for your Laser sight.
- 1- Photoluminescent sticker for your Night Vision sight.
- 1- New Upright Thermal sticker for your Thermal sight – No angle required!
Features and Benefits:
- No Blooming: Each 2cm sq. film piece provides a clear, tight, aim point.
- Easy Set-Up: Staple to target backer and start zeroing.
- Resists Moisture: Durable Rite in the Rain® paper prevents moisture damage.
- Diamond POA: Diamond aim points align with Army standards.
- Life Extension: 5 POAs for multiple zeroing sessions.
Tested and Recommended by the National Tactical Officers Association (Patent #10,228,219)
“The ability to use one target to align the various systems will contribute to consistency, and ease the logistics of acquiring spectrum specific sights.”
National Tactical Officers Asso.
Chase guides you through zeroing your thermal scope, as well as tips for other sights!
Chase takes a deeper dive into the why and how to use the Universal target. A fun listen!
Look Up, Store and Share key data from your zeroing experience. Don’t be shy! We want to hear from you.
Informational “How To” blogs: